How can you create the abundance mindset? Give away whatever you have.
Some people are always running out of time. They’re always in a panic to get things done. If you’re always out of time, then do the sensible thing — give your time away.
Some people don’t give away their time because they don’t think there is “enough time” to give. That’s a signal that they’re coming from lack. And that lack keeps them stuck in the scarcity mindset.
Maybe you’re one of those people who holds onto every penny you have. There’s nothing wrong with being frugal. But holding onto your money doesn’t bring more of it to you. Hoarding your money is evidence that you don’t think you have “enough.”
So, how do you break the pattern?
To create the abundance mindset, you have to be willing to give.
Here are six ways to create the abundance mindset:
- Cash Shortage? Give some away. Consider giving money to a friend or family member to help him/her out. Givers gain.
- Are You Short on Time? You can give your time too. Find the balance between giving and receiving.
- Lacking Love? You have to give some before you get some. Go out now and give five people you know a big hug.
- Stuck with a Problem? Help others first. Think of someone you know who is having a similar problem, and think of a way that you could help him/her. When you help others wholeheartedly, help will always come back to you.
- Lacking Confidence? Give it away! Find someone you know who is lacking in self-confidence and give him/her a boost.
- Short on Creative Ideas? Give them away! Give others creative ways to increase profits, find a new stimulating career or improve health.
Be willing to give what you have from where you are and abundance will flow into your life. You will create the abundance mindset.