Why Are Minerals Essential for Our Health? Review:
- Calcium builds strong bones, teeth, muscles and nerves, and helps prevent blood clots.
- Chloride aids digestion and works with sodium to maintain fluid balance.
- Chromium assists in metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Copper is important for blood cells and connective tissues.
- Iodine promotes thyroid function.
- Iron is important for carrying oxygen in the blood and promoting energy.
- Magnesium protects bone, nerve, and muscle function.
- Manganese helps bones, connective tissues, and fat/carbohydrate metabolism.
- Molybdenum helps nitrogen metabolism.
- Phosphorus metabolizes energy and works with calcium to maintain strong bones and teeth.
- Potassium maintains acid balance and works with sodium to maintain fluid balance.
- Selenium works with Vitamin E to protect cells and body tissue.
- Sodium is important for maintenance of fluid balance and the nervous system.
- Zinc helps wound healing and sperm production.
At Hippocrates we recommend:
Schindele’s Organic Austrian Powdered Minerals – 400G (133 days supply).
Simply stir 3g (one half teaspoon) per day into any liquid, then drink.
Schindele’s Minerals include:
Silica, Iron, Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Molybdenum, Chrome, Phosphorus.
Does NOT contain:
Corn – Lactose – Soy – Glucose – Glycol – Galactose – Sucrose – Maltose – Dextrose – Fructose – Mannose – Aspartame – Xylitol – Molasses – Wheat – Rice – Gluten – Sugars – Yeast – Preservatives – Caramel – Animal Products – Artificial Colours or Flavours.
400G: 133 DAYS SUPPLY.