Why Are Minerals Essential for Our Health? Review:
- Chromium assists in metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Copper is important for blood cells and connective tissues.
- Iron is important for carrying oxygen in the blood and promoting energy.
- Manganese helps bones, connective tissues, and fat/carbohydrate metabolism.
- Molybdenum helps nitrogen metabolism.
- Phosphorus metabolizes energy and works with calcium to maintain strong bones and teeth.
- Potassium maintains acid balance and works with sodium to maintain fluid balance.
- Zinc helps wound healing and sperm production.
At Hippocrates we recommend:
Schindele’s Organic Austrian Powdered Minerals – 400G (133 days supply).
SIMPLY STIR 3G (1/2 TEASPOON) DAILY INTO WATER OR JUICE, THEN DRINK.
Schindele’s Minerals include:
Silica, Iron, Potassium, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Molybdenum, Chromium, Phosphorus.
Does NOT contain:
Corn – Lactose – Soy – Glucose – Glycol – Galactose – Sucrose – Maltose – Dextrose – Fructose – Mannose – Aspartame – Xylitol – Molasses – Wheat – Rice – Gluten – Sugars – Yeast – Preservatives – Caramel – Animal Products – Artificial Colours or Flavours.
400G: 133 DAYS SUPPLY.