- To begin, inhale through the nostrils to the count of four with a slight constriction at the back of the throat, so that the breath is audible, like a light snoring sound.
- Exhale through the nostrils for four counts, maintaining the snoring sound.
- The breath is slow and deep. Feel the breath expanding the belly, the rib cage, and then the upper chest.
- On the exhalation, pull the abdomen in and up to empty the lungs completely.
- Sense the breath at the back of the throat.
- Listen to your breath. Does it sound like a wave gently rolling across pebbles? Imagine your favorite pebbly beach. Does it sound like an infant’s snore? Let it be like a lullaby to yourself – perhaps a younger you.
Get your free Holosync Meditation Demo.