Imagine seeing this item in the news in 2025:
Magnesium deficiency no longer stalks the nation as it once did. But, during the 20th century and early 21st century, magnesium deficiency, resulting from a diet deficient in magnesium, killed many people all over the world. Many nutritional doctors discovered the cause and stepped on a number of medical toes when their writings and research showed that a simple mineral deficiency contributed to the following conditions:
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Blood clots
- Bowel disease resulting from constipation
- Cystitis and bladder spasms
- Heart disease
- Kidney stones
- Musculoskeletal conditions – Fibrositis, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms, eye twitches, cramps and chronic neck and back pain.
- Nerve problems – migraines, muscle contractions, gastrointestinal spasms, and calf, foot and toe cramps, vertigo and confusion.
- Premenstrual Syndrome, dysmenorrhea, infertility, premature contractions, preeclampsia, and eclampsia in pregnancy.
- Raynaud’s Syndrome
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Tooth decay
Hippocrates Pure Food-Grade Magnesium Chloride is available